- button liberal on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- Calvin B Leman on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect | Liberal Campaign Gear on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- button liberal on Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President.
- Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President. | Progressive … | The Hemp Network News on Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Gingrich admitted that he’s hired campaign workers who committed fraud in order to puff up his ballot access signatures, and now is saying that there’s some weird kind of conspiracy out to get him, which he refers to as “The Liberal Republican Establishment Continue reading
Imagine the Justice Party running Rocky Anderson for President and Jill Stein for Vice President, at the same time that the Green Party runs Jill Stein for President and Rocky Anderson for Vice President. As far as I’m aware, such an arrangement would be historically unprecedented. Continue reading
Former Salt Lake City mayor Rocky Anderson has discussed the formation of the Justice Party before, but today is the day that the formal announcement of the creation of the Justice Party is taking place. As of today, the Justice Party truly exists as a political force in America. Continue reading
Jill Stein entered the crowd, not as a grandstanding politician, but simply as another citizen, and stood there as a witness to the First Amendment right to peaceful protest. A philosophy of nonviolence distinguishes Stein from the other 2012 presidential candidates. The other candidates, including Barack Obama, have promoted the rush to war, before nonviolent solutions could be considered. Continue reading
We’ve heard years of right wing political and corporate misinformation, but the science of climate change stands strong. It’s time for individual Americans to recommit to fight global warming, and get their government to join with the community of nations willing to act in defense of Planet Earth. Continue reading
Rocky Anderson is campaigning against war. He’s campaigning for equality for all, regardless of sexual orientation. He’s campaigning against torture. He’s campaigning for action to confront climate change. He’s campaigning against corporate domination of politics. He’s campaigning for human rights. Continue reading