- button liberal on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- Calvin B Leman on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect | Liberal Campaign Gear on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- button liberal on Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President.
- Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President. | Progressive … | The Hemp Network News on Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President.
Monthly Archives: September 2011
As Governor, Mitt Romney attacked schools in Massachusetts. Now, Romney wants to defund the very institutions that guarantee prosperity in the future – across the nation. Without good schools, the USA will sink. Continue reading
The truth is that voters in Michigan aren’t too hot about the idea of Mitt Romney as President. Mitt Romney represents the corporations that put the economy into a tailspin in the first place. He’s the last person we can trust to put things right. Continue reading
Barack Obama supports an America where it’s not a problem for people to adopt ideas and practices that are outside what the majority wants. That’s all Wiccans need – the freedom to follow their own path. Continue reading
In 2012, large numbers of Ithacans are organizing again to support President Obama’s re-election campaign. The liberal character of the Finger Lakes community of Ithaca leads many residents to the conclusion that keeping Obama in the White House is the best chance America has to keep hope alive. Continue reading
Austin can’t survive much longer like this. As for the rest of America, well, if we saw a President Rick Perry, the days of the U.S.A. would be numbered. Whether he’s running for Governor or for President, the people of Austin know they have to take a stand. Continue reading
What pacifists propose is really not very extreme. Pacifists only ask that people try not to hurt each other. What’s so fanatical about that? The real extremist act is violence, not non-violence. Continue reading
In history, times of economic inequality have often led to political extremism. We don’t have to let that happen. Historians for Obama can stand against the incoming tide. Continue reading