- button liberal on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- Calvin B Leman on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- Rocky Anderson Makes Big Mistake By Joining Americans Elect | Liberal Campaign Gear on Rocky Anderson Turns Off Independent Voters With Americans Elect Move
- button liberal on Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President.
- Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President. | Progressive … | The Hemp Network News on Legalize Hemp. Elect Rocky Anderson President.
Category Archives: republicans
No way, no how, under no circumstances, no matter what happens, will I ever vote for Newt Gingrich for President. Continue reading
As Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich self destruct, it’s time to focus on opposition to Mitt Romney. For that purpose, we have added new buttons to make our anti-Romney collection of political pins even larger. Continue reading
All it took for Mitt Romney to win the Republican nomination was for Romney to reverse course on global warming, denying the evident scientific fact that human activities are to blame for climate change. Oh, and Romney had to promise that he’d try to start a war or two if made President. Also, Romney had to disavow his previous work on health care reform, and he had to pledge to deny equal constitutional rights to gays and lesbians. Continue reading
New Hampshire voters may not agree about everything, but they do understand that the kind of wild, uneducated, emotionally unstable presence offered by Rick Santorum is profoundly wrong for the White House. Yet, there is no New Hampshire Against Santorum organization. Santorum’s presidential campaign simply came on too quickly to be prepared for. Continue reading
Gingrich admitted that he’s hired campaign workers who committed fraud in order to puff up his ballot access signatures, and now is saying that there’s some weird kind of conspiracy out to get him, which he refers to as “The Liberal Republican Establishment Continue reading
Along comes Newt Gingrich, defending the corporations and acting like it’s the working people of Indiana who are to blame. Then, Gingrich has the arrogance to ask us for our votes? No way. Continue reading